Final music video

Sunday 22 November 2015

Experiment 1




In this photoshoot I wanted to experiment with the lighting and background. I simply used a work light but realised that there were too many shadows so I then didn't use any lighting just to see how the pictures would come out. I realised that without the lighting the pictures looked "grainy" especially when using a black background. Using a black background made my face stand out a bit more as well as my outfit however my hair blended in with the background. I then tried using a white background which I preferred as it made me look angelic which I would like my artist to look. I also took into consideration the colour of clothing for the artist. I want to choose something bright so it will bring her face out more and I would like to do her hair curly to make her look made up.

No comments:

Post a Comment