Final music video

Sunday 4 October 2015

Final Choice

My final choice is Summertime Sadness by Lana Del Rey. I believe that this song will give me freedom to do anything when editing and shooting the music video. Furthermore the lyrics are open to interpretation therefore I can come up with any narrative for the song but first I will have to analyse the lyrics and brainstorm my ideas for my music video.

Also I am in a dilemma as to whether I should do the original version of Summertime Sadness or do the remix. Here is the remix to Summertime Sadness: 


This remix version is much more upbeat than the original version. For this version, again for the visuals it is open to interpretation. Some shots I can edit to the actual beat of the song which will make it more appealing for the audience to watch.



I have decided to use the original version as I believe I can include a narrative in the song and make it more meaningful.

No comments:

Post a Comment